The Fairchild is a collection of twenty-six exceptional waterfront residences with sublime indoor and outdoor amenities, located directly on Biscayne Bay, in the very quiet and private Coconut Grove neighborhood of Glencoe.
Ultimate Waterfont Sanctuary
The Fairchild is designed to become your ultimate sanctuary. Every residence offers open and airy floorplans with up to 11´ceilings heights and finishes and details including: natural stone floors, solid wood doors, LED lighting, modern bathroom vanities and walk-in closets. Expansive and engaging views set the backdrop to open living and dining areas that surround a true chef-inspired, professional kitchen.
Invigorate your body with a rigorous workout in the Private Fitness Studio. Relax your soul in the quiet warmth of the Hammam. Explore the waterfront by kayak or set sail for the open sea from our Private Dock. Soak in the sun-drenched, full-service rooftop swimming pools on the Sunrise Deck. Indulge in quiet moments amidst lush native gardens surrounding private lounge areas on the Sunset Deck. Watch the Bay Lounge at dusk.
- Building designed by acclaimed Architect, Max Strang.
- Two to Four Bedroom Residence from 150 sqm to over 390 sqm.
- Interiors by Rafael de Cárdenas / Architecture at Large, an Architectural Digest “AD 100” designer.
- Lushly landscaped property featuring native Florida foliage and trees inspired by David Fairchild’s private garden, The Kampong.
- Completion: Fall 2018
- Private boat slips
- 24-hour security and full-time butler for indoor and outdoor entertaining
- 24-hour valet parking (two covered parking spaces per residence)
- Rooftop pool deck with sun deck
- High-tech training gym and wellness spa with hammam, steam room and sauna
- Sunset roof deck with outdoor living rooms and serenity gardens
LOCATION Miami – Coconut Grove
The Fairchild is your private waterfront retreat. Direct water access is yours from the moment you awake. Located directly on Biscayne Bay, in the very quiet and private Coconut Grove neighbourhood of Glencoe. Hidden only minutes away from downtown Miami, Brickell, and the famous beaches of Key Biscayne and Miami Beach. Within minutes by car, travel south to be charmed by downtown Grove, or north, to engage in the bustle of Brickell and downtown Miami’s world-class myriad of cultural pursuits and offerings.