Licoměrsko is a large homestead located 49 km southeast of Prague on the D1 highway, exit Vlašim-Kácov near the Panorama golf resort, Kácov. With its roots in the Middle Ages, the farmhouse itself, including a functionalist villa, was built on a greenfield with an impressive view by the then head of the law office of President T. G. Masaryk, in 1938.
The whole property was nationalized as a result of historical events, but after the Velvet Revolution, it was returned to the descendants of the original owners. In 1995 began a costly reconstruction of the farm, part of the stables and other adjacent farm buildings including new pavement on the yard, planting of new trees and cultivation of desolate surroundings. Thanks to the reconstruction which was completed in 2001 the whole property has been turned into a ranch.
Functionalist four-story villa with a living area of 720 sqm underwent a reconstruction in 2001 under the leadership of architects Benda and Viktorin (Studio ABV Prague). The villa is hidden behind tall trees in a 10,000 sqm park garden. The villa, which is 70 m from the rest of the buildings, has an outdoor swimming pool 12 x 4 m. All floors of the villa are connected by an elevator with a capacity for 3 persons.
- Villa 720 sqm
- Plot 10 000 sqm
- Swimming pool
LOCATION – Central Bohemia, Vlašim – Kácov
Homestead Licomersko is located 1.5 km from the D1 motorway, 49 km from Prague near the golf resort Panorama – Kácov, exit Vlašim – Kácov. Licoměrsko has its roots in the Middle Ages when this place was a small village. Originally called Vicomelice, today Licoměrsko.
Licoměrsko stood at an important crossroads of trade routes leading from Prague, Český Šternberk, Vlašim, Kácov, Uhlířské Janovice, and Kolín. The village was burned down in the Middle Ages and for some time disappeared from the face of the earth.